Ever wondered what the Ultimate VR experience feels like?
We've boiled down all experience-related VR components to four fundamental elements:
- 01Freedom of movement
- 02Interaction with objects and people
- 03Live feedback from the environment
- 04Real world continuity via broadcasts and second screen integration
This is how we came up with a complete solution offering the Ultimate VR experience: PolygonVR.
multi-channel entertainment platform
- Traditional TV audience (reality shows, sports, TV games)
- Entertainment fans (Hunger Games, Marvel, Star Wars, etc.)
- Gamers (CS, DOTA2, Battle Field, LOL, etc.)
- Active team sports players (airsoft)
- eSports fans (Epicenter, ESL Pro League, etc.)
Theme parks, amusement rides, arcade halls will never be the same after PolygonVR
Full-immersion VR technologies are the stepping stone for building an unforgettable experience for visitors who dare to step out of their real lives and into the PolygonVR Arena.
Visitors will come for the novelty and stay for the engaging multiplayer experience. PolygonVR Arena content can be recorded and broadcast to larger audiences via PolygonVR's cloud service.
- Multiplayer: up to 5 full body players per Arena
- Professional equipment for physically active gaming
- Area: 150 m2 (1,600 sq ft)
- Multiple Arena support for remote team play
- Engaging content: Action, RPG, Strategy and Sports
- Viewer engagement via second screen
- Free movement and interaction with the environment in the virtual space